- Normal Biocera A.A 20 inch filter
- Diameter: 2.5 inch / In & Out: 0.5inch inch
- Water flow: 5~6 liter / min
- Lifetime: 50,000 liters
- Big Biocera A.A 20 inch filter
- Diameter: 4.5 inch / In & Out: 1 inch
- Water flow: 10 liter / min
- Lifetime: 150,000 liters
Biocera A.A filter has antioxidant alkaline function, not purifying function.
Therefore, We recom mend you to use Biocera A.A filter after RO filter system.
What Is Active Oxygen (=Free Radical)?
Normal Oxygen is changed to harmful active oxygen (=free radical) which loses electron and has a strong power to attack healthy cells in our body through stress, drinking, smoking and etc. If active oxygen generates too much in our body, it causes aging and various diseases such as cancer, daiabetes, hypertension, constipation and oxidizes those healthy cells.
How We Prevent Harmful Active Oxygen From Generating In Our Body?
That is the reason we drink Antioxidant Alkaline Water!