- Coarse pre filter: particle pre filter hindering visible particles to enter the filter bed.
- PP pre filter, a fine polypropylene mush preventing any smaller particles or sediment to enter into the filter media, thus clogging or covering the filter media.
- Activated carbon (or resin) filter bed: Activated carbon granules act like a magnet, attracting chlorine (taste and odor), as well as organic compounds suck as benzene (of present in your water).
- Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline Ceramic Balls
- Flushes acidic metabolites and toxins
- Hydrogen(H2) to remove activated oxidant
- Changes water into Alkaline water(pH)
- Small water molecules are absorbs small water molecules more quickly
- Dissolves bodily acidic wastes (Prevention of constipation)
- Supplies minerals to help metabolism
What Is Free Radical?
Free radicals cause irreversible cell damages and can leave your body vulnerable to advanced aging, cancer and chronic diseases. So if we want to be healthier, we can remove the harmful free radicals from our bodies by drinking Biocera Antioxidant Water.
Why Do Free Radicals Have To Be Removed From Our Bodies?
Biocera Antioxidant Filter decreases the Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP) and makes antioxidant alkaline water, which tastes fresh and clean. Smaller water clusters increase the vitality and positive effect of water. Also, NMR-Analyses (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) show that normal tap water has a size of about 100 to 130 (Hz) H20 molecules. After passage through the Biocera Jug Filter, the size becomes 50 to 60 (Hz) H20 molecules.
1. Remove a used cartridge and discard it with your regular waste. Clean pitcher, funnel and lid with a mild detergent in warm water rinse gently.
2. Remove foil from the replacement cartridge and soak it in cold water for 15 minutes.
3. Insert the replacement cartridge into the funnel.
4. Fill the funnel with water; let it go through it then empty it. Repeat this once.
5. You can use the filter.